If I Only Had A Blog

I could while away the hours, conferrin with the flowers, consultin with the logs. And my head I'd be scratchin while my thoughts were busy hatchin if I only had a blog. I'd unravel every riddle for any individ'le in trouble or in fog. With the thoughts I'd be thinkin, I could be another Lincoln if I only had a blog. I would not be just a nuffin, my head all full of stuffin, my heart all full of smog. I would dance and be merry; life would be a ding-a-derry if I only had a blog.



Home again!

Londontown

Click the photo to view all of our pictures. Click on slideshow; turn captions on or off as you please. Recommended soundtrack: Good Day Sunshine, Two of Us (The Beatles), London Calling (The Clash), Good Weekend, Modern Art (Art Brut), All Things Bright and Beautiful (John Rutter), Portobello Road (Cat Stevens), Smile (Lilly Allen). More stories to come.

2 Comments:

At 3/20/2007 2:11 PM, Blogger betsyjane said...

Great Pictures!! Glad you're home safe!! Can't wait to hear the details!!

 
At 3/20/2007 3:18 PM, Blogger j said...

i adore your pictures--what fun! looking forward to (wee!) seeing you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home