If I Only Had A Blog

I could while away the hours, conferrin with the flowers, consultin with the logs. And my head I'd be scratchin while my thoughts were busy hatchin if I only had a blog. I'd unravel every riddle for any individ'le in trouble or in fog. With the thoughts I'd be thinkin, I could be another Lincoln if I only had a blog. I would not be just a nuffin, my head all full of stuffin, my heart all full of smog. I would dance and be merry; life would be a ding-a-derry if I only had a blog.



Dudes!

Look what I just found by accident! It's the highlights video from last year's F&R festival my work puts on every year. Check out the third band. Also, Emily's band is rocking in there somewhere with the full horn section. Awesome!

2 Comments:

At 4/19/2007 3:47 PM, Blogger Joannie said...

Wow! That is so great, but I want to hear the whole song. When are you going to record it? Who else is singing with you?

 
At 4/21/2007 8:51 PM, Blogger betsyjane said...

Totally COOL!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home