If I Only Had A Blog

I could while away the hours, conferrin with the flowers, consultin with the logs. And my head I'd be scratchin while my thoughts were busy hatchin if I only had a blog. I'd unravel every riddle for any individ'le in trouble or in fog. With the thoughts I'd be thinkin, I could be another Lincoln if I only had a blog. I would not be just a nuffin, my head all full of stuffin, my heart all full of smog. I would dance and be merry; life would be a ding-a-derry if I only had a blog.



I'm lazy, but my work is awesome

I've tried to blog a couple of times and it keeps not working out. One of these days I'll get around to it.

In the meantime, you can read this excellent blog. If you don't know very much about the organization I work for, you can pretty much get the big picture here. Last Tuesday, as part of the year's big 50th anniversary festivities, we got into the Guinness Book of World Records for hosting the world's 1argest music 1esson. 1350ish people all learned to rock out in the park next to the school. This lady took some sweet pictures.



The lame part was that I had to work at the desk at the other location, even though most of the classes were canceled for the history-making event. So we held down the fort. The quiet, ghost town of a fort. It was very different from my usual highly social Tuesday night. It helped that this morning at work someone thanked me for "taking one for the team." From everything I hear, the event was a big success and a ton of fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home