If I Only Had A Blog

I could while away the hours, conferrin with the flowers, consultin with the logs. And my head I'd be scratchin while my thoughts were busy hatchin if I only had a blog. I'd unravel every riddle for any individ'le in trouble or in fog. With the thoughts I'd be thinkin, I could be another Lincoln if I only had a blog. I would not be just a nuffin, my head all full of stuffin, my heart all full of smog. I would dance and be merry; life would be a ding-a-derry if I only had a blog.



You give me fever

100 degrees when I woke up this morning. I'm home sick. I slept till 12:30, watched 2 episodes of Star Trek Next Generation, ate soup, and am watching Sweet Home Alabama on TV. Daytime commercials are amazing. Have you seen this one for Cocoa Krispies where the milk turning brown is like this big special moment between the kid and the mom?

Oh my god, and now a few commercial breaks later there's a regular Rice Krispies one with the kid listening to the cereal talking? Amazing!

I am starting to want some Pizza Hut Dippin' Strips Pizza.

2 Comments:

At 9/19/2007 9:54 PM, Blogger betsyjane said...

Are you a dipper or a scooper???

 
At 9/20/2007 3:12 AM, Blogger Isabel said...

i'm sorry you're sick, but i'm glad you're blogging every day lately. it makes my morning every time i come into work. x x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home