If I Only Had A Blog

I could while away the hours, conferrin with the flowers, consultin with the logs. And my head I'd be scratchin while my thoughts were busy hatchin if I only had a blog. I'd unravel every riddle for any individ'le in trouble or in fog. With the thoughts I'd be thinkin, I could be another Lincoln if I only had a blog. I would not be just a nuffin, my head all full of stuffin, my heart all full of smog. I would dance and be merry; life would be a ding-a-derry if I only had a blog.



A bandit!

That's what I made out like today. A bandit.

In my voice class, Emmanuel brought me an apple. An apple. For the teacher. Wrapped in a little paper towel.

Jena brought me a piece of Dubble Bubble bubble gum! Yes!

Then I went to teach Megan's piano lesson.

Megan greeted me with an Easter Egg. Hard boiled, and the only two-tone egg of the bunch! It is blue and yellow.

Then when I left her mom gave me two (2) Easter cupcakes, decorated with green frosting, green-dyed coconut grass, jellybeans, and a Peep coming out of a little eggshell that is cut out of an Airhead candy. !

My measly dinner that I brought to eat before songwriting class is now a veritable feast! It's an Easter miracle!

1 Comments:

At 4/10/2009 10:13 AM, Blogger Joannie said...

Not much pay, but oh, those fringe benefits!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home