If I Only Had A Blog

I could while away the hours, conferrin with the flowers, consultin with the logs. And my head I'd be scratchin while my thoughts were busy hatchin if I only had a blog. I'd unravel every riddle for any individ'le in trouble or in fog. With the thoughts I'd be thinkin, I could be another Lincoln if I only had a blog. I would not be just a nuffin, my head all full of stuffin, my heart all full of smog. I would dance and be merry; life would be a ding-a-derry if I only had a blog.



Incredible!



Adeline had kittens!!

(click the photo for a closeup if you would better like to see their tiny faces)

3 Comments:

At 4/01/2009 10:20 AM, Blogger Chrissie said...

I see there are two runts in the litter!

 
At 4/03/2009 12:26 PM, Blogger Goolia said...

OMG!! I laughed out loud at this literally. And i apologizing for omging but that's literally what i did! Lindsay i think you have too much time on your hands!

 
At 4/04/2009 6:04 PM, Blogger betsyjane said...

My thoughts exactly Julia... TOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS!!!

I'm thinking maybe you all should consider seperate beds??

Very cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home