If I Only Had A Blog

I could while away the hours, conferrin with the flowers, consultin with the logs. And my head I'd be scratchin while my thoughts were busy hatchin if I only had a blog. I'd unravel every riddle for any individ'le in trouble or in fog. With the thoughts I'd be thinkin, I could be another Lincoln if I only had a blog. I would not be just a nuffin, my head all full of stuffin, my heart all full of smog. I would dance and be merry; life would be a ding-a-derry if I only had a blog.



**GASP!**

Check it out!

http://tinyurl.com/5dns8q

8 Comments:

At 12/02/2008 11:43 AM, Blogger Chrissie said...

Wow!!! That is so cool and amazing! Nice work, Lindsay!

 
At 12/02/2008 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome!

~Flan

 
At 12/03/2008 7:48 AM, Blogger Joy said...

You're a rock star!

 
At 12/03/2008 12:46 PM, Blogger betsyjane said...

Quirky???? I guess... but in a good way!!

 
At 12/03/2008 12:50 PM, Blogger betsyjane said...

Amazing article. You're amazing!!

 
At 12/03/2008 11:20 PM, Blogger Janna said...

holy hotdogs, batman!

my (former college roomate and) great friend, Lindsay, is a rockstar for babies! and everyone knows about it!

 
At 12/04/2008 9:57 PM, Blogger Joannie said...

Yes sir, that's my baby! Wow, I don't know what I'll be doing tomorrow, much less in five years! Seems so promising, and I don't doubt it for a second. Lindsay, so sound SO awesome, and you know what, you really are!

 
At 12/08/2008 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an awesome sister!!!!! I am so lucky!! You go girl! You rock those babies!!!

-Julz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home