If I Only Had A Blog

I could while away the hours, conferrin with the flowers, consultin with the logs. And my head I'd be scratchin while my thoughts were busy hatchin if I only had a blog. I'd unravel every riddle for any individ'le in trouble or in fog. With the thoughts I'd be thinkin, I could be another Lincoln if I only had a blog. I would not be just a nuffin, my head all full of stuffin, my heart all full of smog. I would dance and be merry; life would be a ding-a-derry if I only had a blog.



Lookit what I found!

You can listen to the song I recorded back in November. It was a political song about the upcoming election that I recorded for this student at the school. Although Cook County government is a little screwy, I felt weird about recording the song when the Republican candidate wanted to use it for propaganda. I wish there had been somebody else to vote for. In
any case, it was fun getting hired to do it and recording in a studio for the first time.

Here's the song!

2 Comments:

At 1/07/2007 9:29 PM, Blogger Chrissie said...

A recording star...wow! Sounds great, Linsday!

 
At 1/08/2007 10:42 PM, Blogger betsyjane said...

You sound wonderful!! Very Pretty!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home