If I Only Had A Blog

I could while away the hours, conferrin with the flowers, consultin with the logs. And my head I'd be scratchin while my thoughts were busy hatchin if I only had a blog. I'd unravel every riddle for any individ'le in trouble or in fog. With the thoughts I'd be thinkin, I could be another Lincoln if I only had a blog. I would not be just a nuffin, my head all full of stuffin, my heart all full of smog. I would dance and be merry; life would be a ding-a-derry if I only had a blog.



Ode to my cell phone

Once upon a time, a girl was hanging her bike up on the bike hook. She had forgotten that her bike bag was unzipped, and as soon as she tilted the cycle upwards, her cell phone fell out of the bag and onto the concrete floor. As if this weren't enough, her kryptonite bike lock simultaneously fell off the end of her handlebars and landed right on top of the screen of the phone. Miraculously, the phone still worked, but the screen was cracked and crappy looking.

The girl used her phone regularly for several months. Then one day at 7pm, her phone said, "BEE-DOOT!" The battery was low. She plugged it into the charger. The next day, at 7pm: "BEE-DOOT!" The next day: "BEE-DOOT!" Her battery was dying. Instead of buying an expensive new battery, the girl decided it was time to make an insurance claim and get a brand new phone.

Yay! A new phone!

Boo. Losing all of the pictures from the past year.

Here are some highlights:

Cell Photos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home