If I Only Had A Blog

I could while away the hours, conferrin with the flowers, consultin with the logs. And my head I'd be scratchin while my thoughts were busy hatchin if I only had a blog. I'd unravel every riddle for any individ'le in trouble or in fog. With the thoughts I'd be thinkin, I could be another Lincoln if I only had a blog. I would not be just a nuffin, my head all full of stuffin, my heart all full of smog. I would dance and be merry; life would be a ding-a-derry if I only had a blog.



There's nothing you can do that can't be done

Ah, Valentine's Day. Ben and I woke up early and went here for coffee and pastries, and after work we're going here for fatty reubens and malts. Nothing's more romantic than a pile of meat!

I listened to Help! on the way to work, and I am in a great mood. Sometimes I forget that I really, really, really love the Beatles. It's fun to listen to them from more of a songwriting perspective now. I think that if somehow there was Beatles music playing when I got home and the door to my house was frozen completely shut, again, I might be less grumpy as I hack away at it with a paint scraper.

Are you sick? Everyone is sick. We're sick-- of calling groups of students to tell them that their classes are canceled because their teacher is sick.

I just learned from spellcheck on Blogger that cancelled is actually spelled canceled. Uh, I mean, is actualy speled canceled. Spelcheck told me. Tod me.

Three cheers for good moods!

2 Comments:

At 2/15/2008 8:16 PM, Blogger Ryan and Max's Mama said...

Help! the movie was on TV and New Year's on PBS and I was rul excited. We only watched part of it, because I was insanely tired, but it was still awesome. And it ALWAYS make me think of you and smile. :)

 
At 2/26/2008 10:23 AM, Blogger Joy said...

cancelled is spelled with two l's in british english. the beatles would agree with your first spelling!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home