If I Only Had A Blog

I could while away the hours, conferrin with the flowers, consultin with the logs. And my head I'd be scratchin while my thoughts were busy hatchin if I only had a blog. I'd unravel every riddle for any individ'le in trouble or in fog. With the thoughts I'd be thinkin, I could be another Lincoln if I only had a blog. I would not be just a nuffin, my head all full of stuffin, my heart all full of smog. I would dance and be merry; life would be a ding-a-derry if I only had a blog.



unable to blog

Sorry folks. I have been unable to blog, despite lots of interesting things going on. Like a fun Hootenanny, and football with Aerin and Jenna, and drinking after work in the concert hall with Andrea, and Cozy Corner and Swim Cafe and yoga and Orange Mighty Trio with Meara, and the Daily with Mike and Bill and Karen, and lots of snow and freezing temperatures and shoveling, and taking Meredith to the emergency room until 4:30am after she fainted and hit her head during her play (she is fine), and Julia visiting and going to TMLMTBGB and Meli and Atonement and Navy Pier and Soup Box, and writing songs, and worms and piano, and Adeline being the bestest funnest snuggliest lovingest of all, and Cullens with Julie F, and Harold & Maude and tots and cake and Juno with Emily, and Earwax and shopping with Meara and cardio jazz and Milk & Honey with Meredith and Ben coming home and my new favorite place Lovely and the Superbowl party at Jeremy and Jenna's.

Theoretically I should be able to write about all that stuff. But I think that little list is all you're gettin'. I'm feeling a little under the weather and I think that's all I can muster. Basically, I'm pretty good, and stayed busy while Ben was gone, and wish I could sleep all afternoon instead of getting observed by my boss while teaching my piano classes. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home