If I Only Had A Blog

I could while away the hours, conferrin with the flowers, consultin with the logs. And my head I'd be scratchin while my thoughts were busy hatchin if I only had a blog. I'd unravel every riddle for any individ'le in trouble or in fog. With the thoughts I'd be thinkin, I could be another Lincoln if I only had a blog. I would not be just a nuffin, my head all full of stuffin, my heart all full of smog. I would dance and be merry; life would be a ding-a-derry if I only had a blog.



fun stuff



I forgot to write about how I played a kids show at Celtic Fest on Saturday. Saturday was a pretty great day. Went to Cozy Corner with Ben, and then to the Renegade Craft Fair where I bought a really beautiful new bag, and then I played kids songs in this little area of Celtic Fest until it started raining, and then I met Ben, Mike and Neal at Delilah's where they had been drinking beers and beers, beat Ben and Neal at pool, drove them to Ricobene's for amazing huge sandwiches, snuggled down with Ben and watched Flightplan and went to bed.

I feel like I've worked a ton this week, and at this point in the session things are pretty slow. I'm anxious for my day off tomorrow! Yesterday I spent the whole workday working on a song that I started thinking about on my bike that morning, and I had it finished by 4pm. It's so awesome to pull a guitar off the wall and mess around with it in between phone calls and customers. After work Ben and I biked to Piper's Alley; we had been invited to see a free early preview of a new movie called Blood Diamond that will be out sometime this winter. It was okay. We got to fill out surveys afterwards about how we liked the movie. Then we ate burritos at Picante. They were a little gross. We saw a lady walk by wearing part of a tree.

Work today... long.... it's beautiful outside and that's where I want to be!

7 Comments:

At 9/22/2006 6:36 PM, Blogger Joannie said...

Hey, that's your name in the picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool.

 
At 9/23/2006 12:07 PM, Blogger betsyjane said...

Hey, I'm confused. I had a comment here that said...I can't see the picture. It has disapeared??? but I now can see the picture.

NEVER MIND!!

 
At 9/24/2006 9:56 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Betsy-

I deleted your comment when I fixed the picture. Sorry if it was precious to you.

 
At 9/25/2006 8:41 AM, Blogger betsyjane said...

Thanks for explaining. It's not that the comment was so precious...I just like looking at my baby picture!!

 
At 9/25/2006 9:34 AM, Blogger Joannie said...

I just had a funny thought. What if someone from another planet read these blogs, and thought that we were all these genius babies that could do all this stuff like write blogs and comments and be so utterly witty? Wouldn't they think that we are really an advanced race? Yeah, you're right, probably not. Oh, well. Seemed funny in my mind.

 
At 9/25/2006 12:13 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

I don't know, I just taught a 6-12 month old class, and one little boy could totally reach his arms up for the "very very tall" song, and a bunch of kids could do the a-a-a-ah part of "if all the raindrops." They could probably all blog too. Kids are very advanced these days.

 
At 9/26/2006 1:23 PM, Blogger Joannie said...

Yeah, but could you do it with your Nuk in your mouth? Probably so!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home