If I Only Had A Blog

I could while away the hours, conferrin with the flowers, consultin with the logs. And my head I'd be scratchin while my thoughts were busy hatchin if I only had a blog. I'd unravel every riddle for any individ'le in trouble or in fog. With the thoughts I'd be thinkin, I could be another Lincoln if I only had a blog. I would not be just a nuffin, my head all full of stuffin, my heart all full of smog. I would dance and be merry; life would be a ding-a-derry if I only had a blog.



Happy Halloween!



With love, from the Very Hungry Caterpillar.

4 Comments:

At 10/31/2006 7:50 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Click the photo to see it close up. P.S. Real post coming soon, I promise.

 
At 10/31/2006 10:17 AM, Blogger Chrissie said...

No wonder you were feeling sick...you were the very hungry caterpillar!

 
At 10/31/2006 4:42 PM, Blogger betsyjane said...

Great Costume!! Did you turn into a butterfly at the end of the night???

Or are you in a cocoon and that's why you haven't blogged for awhile?

 
At 10/31/2006 5:13 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

No matter how many times I asked, I could not get Ben to dress up as a Beautiful Butterfly.

I've actually been too busy making music and rehearsing and recording and hosting guests and drinking with coworkers and fingerpainting foamcore to blog. But I'm not sick anymore, doing pretty happily, just busy busy. Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home